Our Service Times
Receive updates and sermons during the COVID-19 outbreak here!
Download the YouVersion Bible App now and stay CONNECTED!
We have some EXCITING NEWS…
Lord willing, only one more Sunday service on the parking lot, May 24th.
Then, on May 31st we will transition back into the church building!
We appreciate your continued flexibility as we ask the Lord for wisdom during this time. I am truly grateful for how our church body has stayed connected and faithful.
Below is some information regarding how our services will look a little different for the time being.
What changes are being made?
- 2 identical services - 8:30AM and 10AM (This will allow room for social distancing and room for visitors) Who can you invite??
- Families will sit 6 ft. apart
- Services will be a little shorter to allow for cleaning and flow of people
- Entrance and exit doors will be propped open
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available
- Giving of tithes and offerings will not be by passing the plate
- There will not be a formal greeting time
- Initially, nursery and children’s classes will not be offered during services
A recorded version of the service will be posted for those who are unable or uncomfortable with attendance.
Please respect everyone’s space. While you may be quite comfortable with coming back, others may still be nervous about it - please be ever conscious about this reality.
For now, we will not be offering Sunday School, Jr. Worship or Wednesday Night activities. CR is beginning to transition back, look for updates on their status in the coming days.
We are still planning things for the summer, but are not sure how they will play out at this time.
Be in prayer for VBS, Kids Camp, Teen Camp, and Jesus Loves Potosi. Super Summer has already been canceled.
I am thankful that we have been able to meet on the parking lot these past weeks, but look forward to getting back to “normal”.
Until then, stay in the Word, download YouVersion if you don’t have it yet and dig in.
Make some contacts with people you haven’t seen in a while and continue to be the light of Jesus to everyone you come in contact with.